Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Restless Night

It's 4:20a.m., and I seem to see this hour often lately! I wake around 1a.m. and can't seem to get back to sleep...my legs ache, my bed is uncomfortable, the dogs are restless...and I can't find a good spot. So here I am making coffee, and hoping I can find a more comfortable spot then the one I'm in! And thinking I'm hungry so maybe I'll make b'fast.

But yesterday Ian took me for clean hair and a little retail therapy (his), and sweet Bucket came to visit! I'm so happy to report that her aunt's tumor isn't cancer, and that they will shrink it with radiation...not ideal, but certainly the better alternative!

Today my dear friend Janice is coming to take me out to lunch...and Colleen will come later for some comic relief.

Doctor tomorrow...shower in my future? Fingers crossed!

I am still slow, and taking everything slow! I can't even say it's killing me, because it isn't as if I have a choice...my body simply won't let me.

I hope you all have an ache and pain free day!
xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Has it been a week since I last saw you. So missing our chats. Talk to you soon.

bucket

Unknown said...

I just read this.....

THINGS I CAN'T WAIT TO DO...
lift weights to rebuild upper body strength
walk the 7 mile walk with Duh
walk the dogs more than 1 block
***walk marathons with Bucket **

Girlfriend I have a few set up for this upcoming year already. So you let me know when your ready.

bucket

Unknown said...

When are you going to update your blog? :-) CHEESE