Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back Surgeries or Lobotomy?

I know I had back surgeries...scars to prove it! But last night I did something I've not done EVER! I craved waffles!

Ian and I climbed into bed to watch "Ratatouille" after he ate dinner, and when it was over he had to go on to the next part of the evening (friend drama). I realized I was hungry, so went looking for something to fill the gap. I opened the freezer and there were Ian's Eggo waffles...so nothing I would ever even consider! I don't eat carbs on their own ever. I must have protein to satisfy me. I dislike sweets. But they yelled at me and I caved! I nuked the butter. I nuked the syrup. I toasted the waffles crisp. I poured a huge glass of milk... and I ate 3 waffles! I'm sure I've filled my waffle quota for the next 5 years, but OMG they rocked my world!

So I guess tonight I won't eat the brioche bun for my burger, just so I can eat ALL of the sweet potatoe fries!

Just wanted to share a little piece of me! xo

No comments: