Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good phone

The ability to give good phone is important. A good speaking voice is important. I've known this for years, as the best still is and always has been Ian's Godfather...the king of good phone.

Anyway, for those of you who know what I'm talking about...I'll let you know how this one works out. It felt comfortable... and I don't think this one will completely BOLT at the idea of meeting a witch. So, this one will get past a phone conversation, YA KNOW! And no matter what, you MUST give me credit for putting myself out there...you know how much I'd rather just stay home with the boys, or my fav chicas.

Tommorrow night is a Safari moonlighter, then practice Saturday morning and off to Huntington Beach for another Half Marathon on Sunday...followed by Super Bowl (oh yeah) and SLEEP!

Thinking about doing the Pasadena in March...anyone?

Happy almost Friday my friends!
xo

No comments: