Friday, May 15, 2009

FINALLY FRIDAY


This is a Mother's Day photo. My nephew surprised his mama and came home...my little baby was on good behavior. Ian will be 20 in 11 days...there are no words for the adventure that has brought us here.
Last night Bucket and I went for ice cream, but not just ice cream...she had a banana split and I had a warm brownie sundae...OMG! Total comfort food, and total comfort conversation.


Sitting and talking to Bucket reminded me about being true to myself...the me that needs friends, but not the people who make me sad.


So today I set myself free, once again. This one doesn't feel good... it feels a little sad and empty. But I know when to say when and instead of drawing it out too long...I'm doing it now, before it becomes BAD!!!


In search of the one who is not only great in all ways, but can pick up a phone or send a text...just to touch base. The one who is available more then once every week or so.


I want to be a priority in someone's life other then my own...not the only priority, just A priority.

1 comment:

Lisa Spiegel said...

(((((hugs))) You rock! How was the marathon??? I came for an update on that!!