Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'VE THOUGHT THIS THROUGH...

and although Bucket is worried, it's a wait and see game! If the blood test comes up clear for cancer, which it will, I have the serious questions...I have a marathon to do! I can't chance the dr. having to slice me open because he can't do this surgery laproscopically...have I said FUDGE yet?

I've never had an ovarian cyst...that I know of. Perhaps this one has been there a long time, or not. I don't know much about them, but I have many questions and would love straight answers! I'm tired of peeps without MD after their name telling me everything they know about...whatever my schtick of the moment is...and BTW: if you know someone who DIED of an ovarian cyst, keep it to yourself!

When did I become the cancer girl? Oh yeah, on April 25th. It is truly amazing how life swings.

No comments: