Friday, July 17, 2009

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS

Most of you know I'm running two blogs right now: this one and my fundraising blog. I cross back and forth between the two. If you want my full picture, check out the other site.

Today was a great one, really...started with a call from the bank fraud department, followed by a day of the usual except for one phone call: "I just came from the doctor. He said he was sorry to tell me this but"...and another friend joined our hideous club. CANCER SUCKS! I can not reiterate this often enough or loud enough.

When HRC said, "It takes a village to raise a child", I wonder if she realized how far that phrase could go. I say, "It will take every village to eradicate cancer", and I keep fighting it. I fight it for me, and for my beloved Tante and for my darling friend G and for everyone who has been diagnosed, or ever may be diagnosed with any form of cancer.

On a lighter note, I got to see my friend Colleen last night and tonight, for the first time in an embarrassing numbe of months. I'm so glad your summer is peaceful and that you can relax and walk/run with me! Happy birthday to Sandy on Monday!xo

Happy Birthday to sweet Aimee on Monday also...she's going to DISNEYLAND!

And as a reminder to the mouska-chicks: 3 weeks until August 7th...be sure you have the day off, cause it's my birthday and WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!! WOO HOO!!!

Hey Bucket, Bucket, Bucket: it's ice cream sundae time!!!

Wanna laugh: I met a guy...online...crap. That's all I gotta say. Oh, that and...oh...my...god.

What else: I-man is being relatively well behaved, as are his friends. Buster won't stop barking at Flea...does anyone way a sweet bunny rabbit who is about 5 months old and you must love him and cuddle him and let him run every day. If you want him, he needs a better home then Buster being an ass to him. Marley is Marley: it's a good thing he's cute and I love him, because when he ate my new cell phone recently, I wanted to slam him through a wall! Bruiser is still my little angel: he hides, often in the living room where the other two boys can't go. We have no idea how old Bruiser is...we got him used 6 years ago and he was probably 4-5 then.

Life is peaceful. No Onc appt for another month...these are small blessings.

Tomorrow is the Orange County Mud Run..can't wait!

Love and hugs,
S

No comments: