Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The First of Three...


I just got home from the Linkin Park concert, the first of my three concerts for this week. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Linkin Park? They are definitely in my top 3 or 4, but actually in my top 2! And every time I see them in concert, I love them just a little more! And even with Chester having been really sick the past few days, they were rock solid!

Tonight was special, because Ian and I took his best friend Pavlo to the show...his first big concert ever! It's so funny to think of a kid going to his first big show at 18, when Ian started at about 3, but I guess it depends on the entertainment tastes of the parents! And anyway, last summer-ish my sis and I took Mary, who is 23, to her first show.

The best was Ian...a group of guys next to us tried to start a mosh pit, so Ian took me by the shoulders and moved me to his other side; he stood firm, with arms crossed waiting for one of them to give him a reason to fight. He was so protective, and was constantly watching me to make sure no one bumped me...for as much of a shit as he has been, he does have a few positive qualities.

Thank you to both boys for being funny and protective and for talking about EVERYTHING in front of me...and by the way, girls don't really like being called those things...

No comments: