Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today...



This is not actually the photo I was looking for...and FYI: that's Buster my Chi-jack russell with his chin resting on Marley, my lump-o-dog-poodle! But this will have to do as I send prayers and hugs to my darling friend and her family, who are pondering a home without a dog very soon. Though I haven't known him long, I loved him the minute I saw him and even more every time I pick him up! Thank you for sharing your little man with me, and thanks to him for the years of joy he has brought to your lives. Kiss him and love on him every minute you can...and then treat him to chocolate and give him the kindest gift of all. Know that I will be crying along with you, and that he knows he is loved. And please do believe that all dogs do go to heaven. xo

No comments: