Friday, March 7, 2008

What Do You Want?

This was the question I asked Ian when he showed up at my work today with "sliders" from TJ's for lunch (the new TJ's at Ventura & Alhama opened today), and a bag that looked like it came from Scrapbook Safari.

He said, "I brought you lunch", and then he said, "I met Dawn and Vera"...how cute is that? Dawn helped Ian pick out some of the new pieces from teresa collins...she knows me, though she made a reference to 2-per and 3-per and Ian thought it was alien-speak! And he stayed for 10 min to visit, before running off to his OTHER home.

You know this melted my heart, and in the same breath made me wonder what the heck he had done, or what the heck he wanted... SERIOUSLY, if you've met Ian you know what I mean! But for today, or at least for the moment...my son has warmed my heart to the deepest level. I do love him always, though liking him is on a situational basis!

BTW: if interested, SS has all of the new Teresa Collins lines, and they're gorgeous! At CHA, I decided it ALL was coming home with me!

No comments: