Saturday, June 7, 2008

3a.m.

Yes, it's 3am on Saturday morning. Ian got home from his new job at 2:30am, and went off to TJ's to start at 4am. Oh, to be 19! BUt since he has been gone, he had to come home and tell me all about it...at 2:30am (not like I was sleeping)!

Ian got a job testing video games for a major manufacturer. He works in Santa Monica, Monday through Friday, from 5:30pm - 2:00am. He is so proud to have gotten the job himself! And he is staying with my folks during the week, since they live only 5 mi away, to save $ on gas. My house is lonely, but I never come home to dishes in the sink now!

I get to pack my car in about 4 hours to head to a G crop, which is always fun! I'm extremely bugged that my CM order, which I paid extra for 2-day shipping on, didn't arrive yesterday as promised...CRAP! It means I'll have to ship pre-orders and pay extra shipping, instead of hand-delivering today. SHIT!

Today C's baby girl graduates High School. It is the most amazing feeling, to watch your child leave behind a life of obligated education...no choice, just do it! It's also amazing to remember the little girl who so many years ago played on the beach with Ian for hours, and to reconcile that to this beautiful young woman. My most sincere congrats, love and hugs to the entire E-O fam.

Finally, dinner tomorrow night with..... what was I thinking when I said yes? Well, my last and final and never again...I just can't. Too creepy. Too weird. Quite simply, I am not that likable... move the hell on!

Oh, and since I didn't walk yesterday, I'm overdue...SHIT!

Great weekend all!
xo

No comments: