Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Belated Tagging

A few weeks ago my friend Colleen tagged me on her blog...and I'm finally catching up.

There are rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Here's 7 facts about me:
1. I do not love desserts, and I definitely do not like chocolate. I say this as I'm cleaning up from baking 4 dzn cupcakes for the friend who can't get enough sweets!
2. Now that surgery is sooner rather than later (I'll know for sure tomorrow), I'm absolutely terrified.
3. I adore my son, and I'd like to beat some sense into him...these are usually constants in our life. The downfall of having an 18 year old!
4. If I could do anything, I'd open a creative space, run classes & sell coordinating products, and have areas for different creative outlets...there would have to be a Starbuck's inside!
5. Cooking gives me pleasure beyond words, because it's another creative outlet...eat mein kinder!
6. I love it when Ian curls up in bed with me and wants his back scratched!
7. I look forward to the day when I'll move back to Seattle.

I suddenly realized I don't know how to create links on my blog! I don't think anyone actually reads my blog... perhaps fact #8 is that I find blogging to be this very public view into a very private me...I love the way it feels to scrapblog my world!

1 comment:

Lisa Spiegel said...

Susie, do you know that you and I have the same dream? To open a creativity coffee bar?
Lisa