Sunday, November 25, 2007

Giving Thanks


I have spent today in the office. It's Sunday, but last week was taken up with doctors and such, and I ran out of time. But it's about 2:15, and I'm almost done! And last week I ran out of time to play catch up in blog-land.


Thanks to Dawn for the wonderful scrapbbok weekend last weekend, and to Lisa and Juls and Lisa's friend Kristen for including me in their fun! And thanks Juls for sharing a room with me!


My Thanksgiving was fabu! Hope yours was, too! Started with the Trader Joe's Turkey Bowl, then finished my coking and delivered cupcakes to my 2 cupcake queens, then off to M&D's for a great time! Thanks family for making it...entertaining!


Thanks to my mommy and my sis for going shopping with me Friday morning at 5a.m., and thanks for doing the latkes with me before I can't.


Thanks to Nedra for opening the shop for me. It was supposed to be your day off, but you wouldn't let me go to hospital with bad nails...and thanks for doing them half painted, so my nailbeds are naked!


Thanks to Mike for flying in to take me to dinner last night for my "last supper"...stick to my ribs red meat, oh happy day!


Thanks to my friends who are drowning me with love and offers of assistance. I'll call, but you can call me too!


Wish me success...luck is too chancy!


xo

1 comment:

xo Colleen (Chi-Girl) said...

Wishing you so much love and good wishes and easy-peasy-surgery (well, at least in terms of big surgery things going really well!).

Looking forward to all the fun post-surgery can be: making fun of how you move, trying to make you laugh (as it's killing you), and then there's the scar and gas jokes.

Hugs to you - love you a bunch! xo Colleen