Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'M NOT IGNORING YOU

I am mentally shutting down...it isn't good, but it's me. You may not hear from me. You may not get return calls. I am feeling incredibly overwhelmed, as I race head-first toward surgery day. I am just trying to deal with the things that are mine.
Thanks to everyone who is offering help. I am stubborn and will say no, but thank you for offering! And thanks to everyone who listens to me complain...I can't stand myself sometimes; I'm sure you're over it, too!

Please don't be hurt. E-mails are welcome. Phone calls are welcome...I'll pick up if I can! I just feel like I can only deal with so much!
On a positive note, I should get my car back today! The Orange Line was a hoot, though, and it might be a fun change when daylight savings time returns!

No comments: