Thursday, May 1, 2008

QUESTIONS ANSWERED:

Thanks to all for your concern and your offers of assistance. I really appreciate it and will truly take you up on your offers if needed.

I have had lots of questions thrown at me, and many the same so I'm answering here (questions in italics)

WTF? - right there with ya!

How did you get it there (left inner thigh)? - no freakin' clue, though Melinda read in her recent Cosmo that melanoma often shows there.

When is the PET scan? - I just got a call from the Imaging Center...my PET scan is tomorrow (Friday) morning. So, no walk today since they said no exercise. Today is all about water and protein. Apparently the stuff they inject is attracted to "sugar", so can't add any extra to the bod!

When did this happen? - I went to the dermatologist to remove a "thing" on 4/18... he told me about the melanoma on 4/25.

How come you didn't call me/tell me? - Because I didn't have answers. Because although I will tell you "it's all about me" and that "the world revolves around me", it isn't true and other people have much bigger crap to deal with. And because I might not have spoken to you since 4/25.

What can you do for me? - Don't be any nicer then you usually are!

So Ba and I are headed to San Francisco for the weekend...tomorrow afternoon. We plan to walk and walk and eat and drink a little and walk more. If you have a fav place in SF, pop me an email with the location!

Can you believe I'm missing National Scrapbook Day weekend? Well, I'm participating in a belated one May 16-18, but I wish all my Cropping sisters a great weekend!

FOR THE AVAILABLE CHICKS: We're doing A CABI party on May 8th...let me know if you can come and I'll send you the info.

Hugs and love to all,
Susie

2 comments:

Lisa Spiegel said...

Hey, thanks for the answers...to all those (and more) that were on my mind...have a fabu time in SF....my favorite city in the world (after Lahaina)..have an Irish Coffee for me at The Buena Vista, k?
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Left inner thigh????? Probably from all the time you spent on our beach with your legs spread :-P