Thursday, October 25, 2007

It Was All Hearsay...

until I took a bite of one of these evil offerings of the Satan who wishes to add even more inches to my ass!

Colleen keeps talking about Sprinkles; endlessly discussing the virtue of the sweet, yummy goodness that is a cupcake. And since Lori works across from the Sprinkles in BH, and we were meeting at our Starbucks last night...I took advantage of my darling friend: one pumpkin for me and something chocolate for Ian!

Please know that if Colleen had her way, Ian would never have known there was a cupcake for him, as she tried to guilt me by mentioning how much the ever-withering Spanky would enjoy said cupcake...good thing for Ian, I was too tired to drive even the 10 minutes to deliver the cupcake to Spanky (who probably wouldn't have known it was for him).

So Ian got home from school at 10:30 last night and we poured huge glasses of milk and enjoyed every bite: he ate the whole thing with 2 glasses of milk and I ate half...I just had the other half with my a.m. coffee. His exact words were, "Oh sh*t, these are amazing...damn Colleen for telling you about them...and damn Lori for being the dealer". He clearly equates them to the most awesome foods on this earth, which all have crack in them...he says that's why the best foods are addictive!

So my darling friends, THANK YOU for exposing us to Sprinkles! I love you/ I hate you!xo

1 comment:

xo Colleen (Chi-Girl) said...

Ahhh had a good laugh w/your descriptions. Mwhahahaha! Now I have another partner (or 2) in crime who'll help me feed my addiction. (I think we should use our children for this driving challenge/task....they can work off some of their continual debts to us.) xo