Monday, October 22, 2007

STUPID ME...an explanation

Many of you have asked, so I must explain:

My blog is my haven. I can say anything here, because everyone who knows about it is someone I would say anything to...but I made the mistake of exposing my last blogsite to someone outside my wanted-exposure zone, and within 5-10 minutes I had a complete review of everything on that blog. EEEEWWWWWW!

I made it clear to this person that it was a mistake; that my blog was meant for a small circle of people, and that the site was going away...to which he responded, "I'll just not go there again." YEAH, RIGHT! Of course, yesterday he e-mailed that he couldn't see my blog and wanted to know what happened...so much for not going there again!

SO, here we are in the new space...and I'm kinda liking it!

Happy Monday all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you serious? He actually emailed you and asked you want happened? OK now I am glad that you took it down. Don't need that happening to you again!