Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A NIGHT WITH THE BOYS

i
I really like being home, and having enough energy to get things done! Above you see my four-legged boys, keeping me company tonight. The boys (Bruiser, Buster and Marley), along with "The Devil Wears Prada" on cable, made for a GREAT night!
Tonight I started on my goal of straightening a room a week; putting away so that whenever surgery happens, the house won't be an explosion. I started with the office...which has spilled over to the dining room table and seems bottomless! I'm making a huge dent in my total lack of organization, and hope to have the office done before I head to Oakland for the Springsteen concert this weekend!
But my favorite enabler, Colleen, is sitting at her computer, filling my in-box with so much to consider... discount at two peas; the red paper with the pink damask that HS used in her book, Sprinkles cupcakes and the PSE upgrade (well, maybe that was my fault)!
So, while I'm trying to be efficient... I'm still distracted!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

She is an enabler isn't she!!! I just realized that. HAAH

bucket

xo Colleen (Chi-Girl) said...

I love those boys...and have to say that the river runs both ways...n'est pas?!