Friday, October 19, 2007

NO, SERIOUSLY! (all I seem to do is rant lately)

So I just FINALLY got my attorney's office to fax me the AME report that they received last week.

I have left at least 6 messages for the attorney's assistant, and at leat 5 or 6 for the attorney...and never received a response. So my last message to the assisstant who's vm says she'll return calls between 3:30-4:30 was, "I don't actually believe you, since you never have before." So on her fax cover she writes, "Thank you for your anticipated courtesy and cooperation."

First she doesn't know me...or she'd know that the only way to anticipate courtesy and cooperation is to give it! And second, when I'm through with this case I'm going to ask my attorney why he is happy with such mediocrity.

Okay, off my soapbox for the evening. I'm off to my very-first-ever moonlighter at my fav scrapbook store! I'll be there until 2am, so don't hesitate to ring me! xo

3 comments:

Juls said...

Hope you have a fun, productive night at the moonlighter! And thanks for inviting me to the "inner circle"

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to go to a moonlighter at Scrapbook Safari... I swear I am in a my own little world at home, I really need to get out more often. LOL.

Wendy, Fragrant Blade said...

hint... send your request for a callback in writing. it works better... that's my pet peeve. i have a 24 hour return call policy and i am pretty strict about it with people who work for me too. I'm sorry you have the frustration...

funner stuff! thank you for inviting me! I am so glad to "see" you. I've only been to one moonlighter - i have to say - friday night after a long week at work - it was hard to stay awake for this morning gal. BUT... it sure was a lot of fun! I hope you had a good one!